...now browsing by month
If anyone has vouchers for Orioles games from popcorn sales, you can turn them in to me, Rachel Morey, and I will submit them for tickets on June 2nd with our other ticket requests. This way all the seats will be together. Who knows, maybe we will see another Grand Slam!
There is still plenty of time to buy tickets before the May 13th deadline. Tickets are $13 a piece with $5 going directly to Scouting. I will be at most Monday Troop meetings (7:00 PM until 8:30 PM at SJCC), so all it takes is a check made out to Troop 883 to secure your tickets!
Pack 883 and Troop 883 are jointly hosting this year’s District Dinner, and it’s going to be AWESOME!
This year, our Keynote Speaker is a world explorer – the first person to kayak the Amazon River from start to finish!
Of Importance: A Leader from Pack 883 and a Leader from Troop 883 were nominated for the District Scouter of the Year honor. We would love to have the support of our Pack and Troop families to cheer on these deserving leaders in the event they are chosen to receive this honor.
Please plan to attend this exceptional event – many members of our Pack and Troop have devoted countless hours to make sure this event is going to be the best ever!
- Unit Leaders and Committee Chairs can post announcements that will be seen by all registered unit members (parents & Scouts) when they log in.
- Your unit can manage an online calendar.
- All members will also have access to a district calendar and announcements.
- Unit Leaders and Committee Chairs can update contact information (address, email and phone numbers) for Scouts and adult leaders that uploads directly into the BSA database.
- You will be able to see in real-time your current youth and adult roster, and download basic information at any time.