We need your help!
The Pack and the Troop have jointly agreed to host the 2013 Carroll District Dinner next June. I know, I know, it seems like a long way away, but we have a lot of work to do, and it is going to sneak up on us unless we get moving.
The good news – Melissa Reed-Konigsdorffer has agreed to be the leader of this committee, and she has a whole bunch of great ideas!
Now, we need 4-5 volunteers from the Pack and 4-5 volunteers from the Troop to help plan and execute this activity – and we will need lots of hands on the day of the event to make it go off without a hitch.
We need help in these areas:
- Registration/Payments/Tickets – Diane Wolf
- Program (largely handled by Carroll District?)
- James E West award
- Volunteer list
- District Award
- Scouter of the Year
- Chairman’s Award
- Master of Ceremonies (T883 SPL, guest speaker, ?)
- Catering/Food (this event is usually catered, but we can certainly cook our own food – can we involve the Knights of Columbus?)
- Beverages (drink mix, water, and coffee/tea)
- Main course
- Paper and plastic goods
- Create and Print Programs
- Slide Show?
If you can help, please send me an email and let me know what section you are willing to handle – first come, first served. Melissa is likely to host the first event in early January to start getting the proverbial “ball rolling.”
Yours in Scouting,