Do You Know a Future Cub Scout? Participate in Our Recruiting Contest!
Here’s How It Works
During the recruiting period (from June through December), have your son invite his friends (brothers count too!) to join Pack 883.
- IMPORTANT: Make sure your son’s name is listed as the “recruiter” on the new Scout’s application
- The Cub Scout must join by the December Pack meeting to be included in the contest.
If your son recruits a new Cub Scout during the time of the contest, he will:
- Receive a recruiter patch for his uniform
- Get to throw a pie into the face of the Cubmaster at the December Pack Meeting
- Have a chance to win a $10 gift certificate to Wal-Mart in a drawing at each Pack Meeting between September and December
- Each recruiter gets one entry for each new Cub Scout he recruits, so the more Cub Scouts he recruits, the greater his odds will be of winning
At the December meeting, we will draw for the Grand Prize (a $50 Wal Mart gift card)
- Each recruiter gets one entry for each new Cub Scout he recruits, so the more Cub Scouts he recruits, the greater his odds will be of winningdi
- Even if your son wins a $10 Wal-Mart gift certificate at one of the other drawings, he will still be eligible for the Grand Prize Drawing